Sunday, September 24

Eragon movie

Eragon is being turned into a movie! Yes! I hope they show it in this country. I haven`t seen trialers or hints yet. I know the trialer is out already.
Here are some Casting Roles I saw in www.shurtugal.com
Shur`tugal means dragon riders
Cast Member Character
Edward Speleers Eragon
Chris Egan Roran
Jeremy Irons Brom
John Malkovich Galbatorix
Djimon Hounsou Ajihad
Sienna Guillory Arya
Robert Carlyle Durza
Garrett Hedlund Murtagh
Alun Armstrong Uncle Garrow
Gary Lewis King Hrothgar
Joss Stone Angela
Tamsin Egerton Katrina
Caroline Chikezie Nasuada
Nils Allen Stewart Lead Urgal

I love the story of Eragon. I really waited and saved up for the second book, Eldest. Now, I wait for the movie and the third book. It feels like waiting for the next Harry Potter book.
***
Here are some nice quotes from the book Eragon.
"Knowing is independent of being. I did not know you existed before you bumbled in here and ruined my nap. Yet that doesn't mean you weren't real before you woke me." - Solembum
*
"There's a reason why we're born with brains in our heads, not rocks." - Brom
*
It’s overwhelming. I feel as if I am living in an illusion, a dream where all things are possible. Amazing things do happen, I know, but always to someone else, always in some far-off place and time. - Eragon to Saphira (pg. 430)

see: www.alegaesia.com

No comments:

NaNo Stats