Thursday, February 24

Meant to be rewritten...

Today, my novels got deleted.
Mom told me to burn all my data in a cd. I didn't think the other computer too becuase she kept pointing at the computer in the sala. When I came home, she sdaid both computers are wiped clean.

Quod fuit est sicut quod erit Et quod erit est sicut quod fuit Quod fuit ad perpetranda Miracula
æternitatis

Latin: As it was because it was written. It is perpetual. The Miracle of Eternity -Cirque du Soleil

It was meant to be, I guess. I was thinking of rewritting it. It needed something else. It feels different to think things again the second time around. Things go in a spiral. You repeat them in a different way. A better way, I hope.

3 comments:

Guess who said...

You quoted Miracual Aeternitatis?! Do you even know what it means? Well, yes, life is a cycle, but not a miraculous one. It's a vivious cycle!!! Evil exists. i'm at school. Bored... SAVE ME!

Anonymous said...

ERRATUM:
Vicious not "vivious"

Anonymous said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees phone book. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is phone book site/blog. It pretty much covers phone book related stuff.

NaNo Stats