Saturday, June 17

MGC Experience

Well, I've started working since tuesday and I got my first pay yesterday for full 15 days even if I just worked for 4. That's the way it is when you work for...
Your mom!
Not that I'm an exception.
Mom pays her employees that way. they get paid even during the summer. A Happy employee makes quality works. She even provides transpo and food (3 meals) for them. Who can ask for a better deal?
Me.
Not that I'm complaining... much. So I know what mom wants on food tasting. I help in purchasing but most of all, I manage people. Tough job? Yes. The pay? Good enough. At least I get more than minimum plus all the food at my disposal. Man! I think I'll get big if this keeps up. I always get a nibble here and there. A snack of Siomai, Hotdog, Spaghetti, rice and whatever's on the menu, cookies, gatorade then C2. That's what I eat all 11 hours.
What have I been doing there aside from eating:
1. I ahve to Taste the food and make sure they are top quality.
2. I have to make sure everything is orderly and clean.
3. I have to make sure every one's working and working properly.
4. I have to be in front and talk to parents and teachers. PR the food.
5. I helpe mom in purchasing.
11 hours of work 5 days a week. Not bad.
How are the kids there?
Well, they're all rich little kids but some of them are quite stingy.
This is my work at the moment and a new experience.

What about fashion?
A little freelance here and there. I'll get to the full time when I get money. At the moment, I need to earn it.

No comments:

NaNo Stats