Monday, May 22

"Evangiligaw"

A word coined from tow different words: Evangelization and Ligaw.
This according to Pat and his crew is just making ligaw to people in order for them to join church activities.
?
Is there really evangelization happening? Or ligawan lang to make sure maraming pumupunta sa church?
Nothing against protestantism and thier church, but I think people there's got major issues.
Yup, folks. I'm speaking up finally.
This is my opinion. My opinion of the millenium and if mom finds out... Oh whatever.
There are two types of people there according to pops: the givers and the recievers.
The givers are people who love to show off their generosity. THey give and give and people see them as patrons. However, they complain why they are not acknowledged or why people take advantage.
Time to stop man! If you're complaining that they take advantage, withdraw. I did when I reached to the point of getting pissed.
The recivers are usually the unfortunate people. Nothing against them either. Ith's jus thtat they take advantage. I hoped they would at least take the sermons into their hearts.
But if they keep complaining and keep taking advantage, they are showing what they church is all about. A free for all. Some place you can get lucky.
Yes, these two types work hand in hand. One keeps giving while the other is happy to recieve.
A church is about Charity, Mercy and Love.
Can't see any of that happening. Just plain charity and no love or mercy at all. If you love your bors and sis, make sure you make them help themselves.
Remember:
People care about people who care about themselves.
I don't mean to start some sort of propaganda or bad moutning. This is a blog. Mostly opinion and observation. I am a Catholic and some people can criticize my practice. I am in a mixed religion family who is at constant war within. This is all my point of view.
Make your own.

No comments:

NaNo Stats