Wednesday, August 3

Be The Man!

Kaloka!
*
This is a very tiring week for me and my classmates! What makes matters worse, my partner's not breaking a sweat. Nooooooooo...
I became Cargador!
See my Muscle, heare me hustle! Pumping Iron!
Mind you, I'm an all-female girl in an all-female body. But no! This week I'm a testosterone pumping cargador! Even a little girl can carry more than he does.
Everyone's got a mix of hormones. For girls, more estrogen, for guys more testoterone.
I have nothing against homosexual until they mutilate thier bodies. There would come an imbalance. No male can ever be female. Breast might be implanted, hair maight be lasered, notes can be cut off. Heck! Gender transpant is possible but then, your blood has tell tale signs that it belongs to a man. DNA, darling! Plus, skeletal structure is another factor.
Female intuition? Puhleez! Its like water. The more you grasp, the more it falls out of your palms. So don't claim you have it! Nurture it if you do. Trust and use it well. Even men have female intuition. It means a connection of emotions that bond you to your loved ones spiritually. Its hightened to most females because we have motherly instincts and we are close to nature.
*
So I'm the man! But more of a girl than I'll ever be. Not just for Market Week but for other things too. I have to depend on me and try to use my resources.
As mom says, Its a test of character. The refiner's fire, so to say. The more I'm tested in fire, the stronger I become.

No comments:

NaNo Stats