Monday, August 21

Goodbye Sweet Annie

Farewell my sweet little Annie. Even if we spent so little time with each other, I will still miss you. I will never forget the way you demand attention and milk.
little Annie was given to us by a neighbor. She came with another little cat named Oliver. Both orphaned kittens. I developed a stong affection for Annie because she was so prim and clean. She was also spunky and was ok with a leash on her neck. I began to teach her tricks every afternoon.
Last week, she came inside the house again. She normally stays out in the washing area but she sneaks in the house. She slept on my arms then curled up on my neck then snuggled on my hair the whole afternoon. I was sleeping on the couch.
That night, she got into a fight with some strays and she got killed.
My poor, poor baby.

No comments:

NaNo Stats